* 1st, Ordering Tips
To purchase this product, quantity, and for receiving the goods address, name, phone
number, etc. please let us know by e-mail
below. Then the cost of shipping, price,
payment method will tell you again. And
we will usually ship within 2 business days
of days of receiving prepayment.
Order/Contact : email@example.com
(If possible, use it to overcome the jet lag
and accurate communication. In addition,
the character of the cell phone(+82 10 3627 1771) can also be used).
* 2nd, The only method of payment.
In order to know how to pay, please
* 3rd, Delivery time anywhere in the
world and are as follows:
(However, each country depending on
customs clearance, etc. there may be some differences).
Urgent EMS Mail: It takes approximately 3-
5 days (shipping cost is expensive).
General Air Mail: It takes approximately 10-15 days (shipping cost is in the middle).
Slow Surface Mail: It takes approximately
20-60 days(shipping cost is cheaper).
* In some cases, the delivery date may increase depending on your country's
customs clearance procedures.
* Note for bulk purchases.
Bulk purchase price is calculated depending
on the quantity. Therefore, the quantities needed for people who want to bulk purchase, please contact us by e-mail.
Product Type: Medical Devices
Name: Footbath (UFM-H20)
Uses: Foot warm water therapy
Specifications: Rated voltage (220V, 60Hz 1300W),
Operating temperature (40-43°C), rated operating time (20 minutes),
Size (565 x 489 x 431), product weight (6.6 kg)
Item approval: No. 12-400
Manufacturer: Maxstar Industries (Unix)
Country of Origin: Korea
* How to use
1) Preparation before use
- Check the voltage(AC220V) of the power source.
- Read the instruction manual.
- Pour water in the bath to the limit level (do not work without water)
- Plug the power cord into an outlet.
- Use comfortable clothes and dip your feet in the bathtub.
2) How to operate
- Use cold water or 40°C or lower water temperature.
- Fill the bathtub of the appliance with water until it shows the quantity of water.
- Operate the power switch (the power lamp lights).
- Dip your feet and activate the start switch. The buzzer sounds when it reaches 40℃.
- At the same time as the start switch operation, it starts from step 1 and increases by 1 degree for each step. When the buzzer sounds to indicate termination, press the end switch and finish using it.
The total operating time is 20 minutes.
- If you use another person or re-use the temperature should be 40℃ or less to operate step by step.
- Refill the cold water and use it again.
- If you want to adjust the temperature of water, press manual mode and use UP and DOWN switch to specify.
- If you want bubble massage, operate the bubble generator switch.
- Press the vibration switch if you want a vibration massage.
- After use, turn off the power switch, disconnect the power cord, and then empty the water in the tub.
3) Precautions for use
- Do not plug or unplug the power plug
with wet hands.
- Do not connect more than one product
to one socket or use it at the same time
as another one.
- Do not disassemble the product.
- If the power cord malfunctions, contact the problem grating or A/S center.
4) Precautions before use
- If you are receiving other prescriptions, please consult with your doctor and follow the instructions (such as those with acute illnesses, people with malignant tumors, people who use electronic medical devices such as electrocardiography, pregnant women and hypertensive patients, diabetics, Bleeding, etc.).
- If you have any questions, please consult with the seller or A/S center.
According to the relevant laws need to provide product information and other additional details.
<Notification of Fair Trade Commission>
1) Note for the date of manufacture: shipped directly from the factory, so every time the date of manutacture can not be expressed.
If desired, this product information and the date of manufacture, and before shippment will be notified.
2) A/S person in charge and phone number: +82 10 3627 1771 / Jung Hoon (available 24 hours).
3) Quality Assurance Standard: If the product is defective, it can be exchanged or refunded through the place of purchase.
If the item is defective, please pay the seller. (However, the product can not be returned if the product is opened or damaged.)
3) Whether or not permission is granted by law: pre-delimitation number for medical device advertisement (2012-110-21-1786).
* Precautions for Use and Other Notes
1) The above products may be changed, sold out or discontinued to improve the quality of the manufacturer without prior notice.
2) If you have any questions about other products, please contact us directly.